Sunday, January 14, 2007

Camel Toe ( ! )

For Rick's birthday this year he asked for yet another tasteful style of cake! I made him a torso complete with bikini and yes... you see it right, 'camel toe'. I didn't want to do this but he thought it would be a laugh! Well it certainly got the reaction he was after!

I started with 2 slabs of butter cake (yum!) and filled with jam and crea
m. Then using 1 litre pyrex bowls I cooked the chocolate boobs.



I coloured the icing pink and then after I cut out the waist I iced the whole thing
over. This was the first time I went with the pre made frosting in a can. It was so easy to work with and it is now my icing of choice. I used Orchard Icing for the bikini and other appropriate bumps and flavoured it mint to take away that sickly sweet taste.

He was happy with the result. I would have liked to work on it a bit more but on a stinking hot day and the clock ticking before guests arrived it was the best I could do in the time I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home